me and the food around me. i like to eat, so listen up.

Monday, January 19, 2009

gandolfos is on a slippery slope

the one downtown in the basement, i mean. i got a meatball sub and the last few bites are looking up at me sadly because they know i'm not gonna eat them. lame. when did gandolfos start sucking? i swear i was there about a month ago and everything was fine. maybe its just that i shouldn't get the meatball sub any longer. dave got the bridgehampton and he said his wasn' that good either. maybe it was the kids working that just can't make sandwiches. i dunno. i'm kinda bummed and i don't want to go there for a while.

3 comments:

jendar said...

i miss that place. do you know if they make veggie sandwiches?

deadcityrebel said...

i don't miss that place. i think they do make one, but who cares because i'm not gonna go there again.

Emily Jeanne said...

gandolfos for me has been on a slippery slope since 2003 when they started crazy franchising. Since then they have never been the same, and it makes me sad because I used to have a love affair with the 'gandolfo' now their marinated mushrooms are HORRIBLE. I want to go back to a time when there was ONE Gandalfo's and the good food and character was still intact.