me and the food around me. i like to eat, so listen up.

Monday, January 12, 2009

the best ways to avoid getting a cold

1st, don't let your sick room mate snag a bite of your pizza and leave his infested mouth juice on your slice.
2nd, hole up in a warm room.
3rd, fuck winter.
i'm not sure how me consummating my hate of winter with an act of love is going to do anything, but i'll try if i have to.
today i tried a few things that i hope will alleviate this lame cold i got.
1st, i sucked on a cepacol on the bus on the way to school
2nd, i spit the cepacol out as soon as i was at school because it tasted like shit.
3rd, ate a hearty meal of meatloaf, veg-all and mashed potatoes, washed down with a naked juice intended for well being.
4th, snagged a few ibuprofen and alleve from errin.
5th, drank a latte with vanilla with meg at the museum
6th, had half a steak pizziola and some hot wings from nicolitalia.
7th, stole one of daves airborne tablets.
in a while, after some of this pizza digests, i/m gonna take a few night time cold gelcaps.
if i wake up tomorrow still feeling like crap i'm gonna cry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Joey! You make me laugh, but I AM sorry that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.