me and the food around me. i like to eat, so listen up.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

singapore noodles

so, i was at rice king the other night with jesse and charley, after neighborhood zero practice, and charley ordered a dish called Singapore noodles, which she, apparently, always orders. i had never even seen it on the menu. she let me try them. i was hooked. imagine a sweeter type of curry (i think i tasted some egg and some cinnamon...). and the noodles are about the size of angelhair pasta. shredded snow peas, chicken, shrimp, maybe some beef? carrots? i can't remember everything that was in it, but i love it now. it isn't too heavy like a lot of their other stuff, but still pretty filling. i totally recommend this. it gets my fat ass seal of approval. just kidding, i don't have a fat ass. or do i...

1 comment:

sweetheart bitterheart said...

we have these at my place of employment, shoots restaurant. please come in and enjoy.