me and the food around me. i like to eat, so listen up.

Monday, March 23, 2009

my body and its strange ways

so i'm sleeping soundly and dreaming a nyquil induced bliss dream last ninght when all the sudden i look out of the window and i see a giant nuclear bomb drop and theres a huge explosion, and i think to myself, oh man, thats a really big bomb. so i try to go back to sleep, but then i see three more gigantic nuclear bombs dropping and i say to myself, hey, it might be a good idea for you to get out of bed and get the hell out of here. then i really wake up and wonder to myself why i was having dreams of a nuclear holocaust and i suddenly realize i'm about to piss all over myself.
point: i hate getting out of bed to go pee.
moral: don't force your body to scare the shit out of you with dreams of nyquil induced nuclear holocaust before you'll heed your body's natural functions. and don't drink so much water before bed.
and if there is ever a nuclear holocaust, don't take time to pack up your records. that was in my dreams too...

No comments: