me and the food around me. i like to eat, so listen up.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

woops...

looks like i've forgotten about my blog again. sorry. i'm sure there;s things i've eaten that have blown me away recently, just can't remember what they are.
i do know that elsalvadorans's breakfast (served all day) kicks ass. huevos rancheros with beans, crema and plantains for like $5.50 is one of my fav breakfasts right now, tho i'm really too poor to eat out.
unless you decide you want to spend a meal with me and pay. which i doubt.

1 comment:

Aaron Anderson said...

Hey, since you seem to love food, I thought this new website might be something you'd be interested in: MenuSpecial.com. I'm in charge of promotion in Utah, so let me know what you think, or if any of your favorite restaurants are missing. It might also be something that could help out Nicolitalia. Just a thought.