me and the food around me. i like to eat, so listen up.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Whopper...jr

so me and gheybin and dave benson went to burger king last night around 11 or so after it took me like 4 years to get my van out of the snow. i actually tried to drive it up that stupid hill by the temple and kept spinning out about 15 feet from the top. i had some sympathetic souls help me push etc. any way after hanging out at gheybins for a while everyone got hungry, so we went to BK and i got 2 whopper jr's a spicy chick sammich and some fries. everyone else got the garden burgers. we went to my house and then ate. i realized one thing as i ate my whopper jr's. i really like whoppers. like, i remember loving them as a kid, and now i still love them. and burger king has done a pretty damn good job keeping the flavor the same. i'm not sure if the distinct whopper flavor is in the pickle juice (which i suspect it is) or if they've some how chemically engineered that flavor. i don't care. i love it.
i'm gonna have a whopper and chocolate pudding party soon. get ready.

1 comment:

gheybin said...

Remember the massive headache that gardenburger induced??? That was awful. Burgerking, never again!!